1. Go west on I-74, past Champaign.
2. Go south on I-57. Follow the directions below.
1. Go south on Interstate 57 to Champaign.
2. Take Exit 235 - Decatur West off of I-57, exit onto Interstate 72.
3. Drive approximately 25 miles on Interstate 72 and then follow the directions below.
From anywhere in central Illinois:
1. Turn off Interstate 72 at Monticello exit 164 onto Bridge Street. Turn left (south) off of the ramp and drive towards Monticello. Turn right (west) at the first crossroads, which will be old Route 47.
2. Travel approximately 2 miles west on old Route47 and turn left (south) onto County Road 625E, located just past the brown "Allerton Park and Conference Center" sign.
3. Continue on County Road 625 E for approximately one mile. At the stop sign, turn right (west) onto County Farm Road.
4. Turn left (south) onto the first road you come to, which will be Old Timber Road, and go through the brick columns. Follow signs to main parking lot to the left. Conference Center guests may park in the main lot and follow signs to the Conference Center.
The first map is highway map, which shows you how to get on I72 through I57. Then follow the second map to Allerton Park.